Oleg S. Devops Engineer
WORK EXPERIENCE AND READY PROJECTS
• Created CI/CD in Jenkins to build new versions of the application;
• Created the infrastructure for the application using Terraform;
• Wrote Ansible playbooks for server deployment, configuration and management;
• Installed applications using Ansible playbook for server from Unix system;
• Deployed a Kubernetes cluster running Terraform on EKS.
• Created containers with Docker, Docker-compose.
• Installed and configured VPN connection;
• Configured alert system settings to get information about CI/CD Jenkins is being built in Slack;
• Deployed and managed monitoring systems based on Prometheus;
• Developed an automation framework for AWS;
• Set up a proxy based on Nginx.
Linux (Ubuntu), Windows, AWS (EC2, Route53, IAM, TG, ASG, SNS, ELK, EKS, S3, VPC, Subnets, Secrets Manager, RDS, Airflow, EMR), Jenkins, Git, Docker, Docker-compose , Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Kibana, Wazuh, Bash, Nginx, Apache, Groovy
• Created Jenkins pipelines for building and deploying the application;
• Set up the Nexus repository for CI and CD;
• Wrote Ansible playbooks for managing and configuring the server and for deploying applications;
• Deployed and managed Zabbix, Grafana, Kibana;
• Create and manage containers based on Docker
Centos7 (RHEL), GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Bitbucket, Zabbix, Percona Monitoring and Management, Kibana, YAML, Bash, Nginx, Docker, npm, Apache JMeter, Haproxy, Composer, MySQL.
• Wrote scripts in Bash and PowerShell to solve problems;
• Apache and Nginx web servers installed and configured;
• Set up a proxy server using Nginx;
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible;
• Deployed applications in Kubernetes, created clusters.
Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), MacOS, Bash, Nginx, Apache, PHP, Terraform, Ansible, Zabbix, MySQL, VirtualBox
• Worked with the company's office equipment in the main office and branches
• Maintenance of office equipment (PCs, printers, MFPs, UPSs, PBX stations, switches, etc.), designing a local network, working with telephony, setting up network equipment
• Perform network administrator duties as needed
• Accounting for equipment in the IT inventory management accounting system (inventory, equipment accounting, repairs, etc.)
• Business trips to branches to install and configure or dismantle active and passive network equipment
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Engineering and Psychological Support of Information Technologies, System Engineer (Bachelor of Engineering Sciences)
College of Business and Law, Information Technology Software, Software Technician (Diploma of Education) certification
NDG Linux Essentials English 0721 cga
Experience as a systems engineer for more than a year, 2+ years as a DevOps engineer. Advantage - Jenkins and Docker. Known as an adaptable and fast learner. Knowledge of English B1 (intermediate).
• Creation and maintenance of a fully automated
• Configuration management with Ansible.
• Experience with multiple AWS accounts configuration.
• Working with Kubernetes clusters: create, maintain.
• Installing, configuring, troubleshooting web servers: Nginx, Apache.
• Create, design, maintain infrastructure and management with Terraform.
• Writing scripts to automate tasks.
• Use of programming languages: Bash, Power Shell, C#, VisualBasic.
Linux (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, Centos), Windows, MacOS, MySQL, MSSQL, Bash, C#, PowerShell, VisualBasic, Git, Zabbix, Prometheus with node-exporter, Wazuh for security monitoring, Loki with release tail, Grafana, Kibana, Ansible, Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, S3, RDS, ECS, VPC, EKS, CloudFront, EMR, IAM, TG, SG, SNS, SES, SecretsManager, CloudTrail, etc. ), Terraform, Apache, Nginx